BENEFITS OF JOINING
YOUR MOVING GROUP UK
For the Quality British Mover to differentiate him/herself from the Man & Van operator and to drive up prices in the UK Moving Industry
- A professional Moving Group of like-minded people where collaboration is paramount
- Moving Consultants at Your disposal
With over a hundred year’s of industry knowledge
- Your badge and Your membership are Your marketing tool and will help You stand out in our industry
You will raise Your profile and prices over local competition
- Your Qualified and Certified Trade Assistance Group
- Your Moving Group Benevolent Fund
When You and Your family need financial help
- Removals and Customer-specific criteria and membership inspection
- Generous Group discounts from our Affiliates
Industry Market Leaders:
In Insurance – Basil Fry & Co
In Lead generation – TwentyCi
In Packaging – Simpsons Packaging Ltd
In Training – Andrew Pearson Training Services Ltd
In Overseas moving – Santa Fe Relocation Services
In International money transfer – Currencies Direct
In Cargo and freight forwarding – EMS Cargo Ltd, Manchester
Quality Control process.
UK Moving Group supply members with a Customer Pledge.
This is handed to customers at the point of survey and reads as follows:
Your crew will arrive on time and if any unforeseen circumstances delay them, you will be contacted prior to the agreed start time.
Floor covers will be used in every property to protect your floors and carpets and there will be sufficient quantity, not just one or two in the entrance hall.
Bannister rails will be covered.
All packing materials used will be clean and of good quality.
Doorways will be protected with door and door post covers.
All soft furnishings will be wrapped prior to leaving the property. For example, sofas and armchairs in covers, mattresses and beds in covers.
All staff will be trained and uniformed.
All our members will provide you with a quality control questionnaire one to two weeks after your move, as your valued feedback helps us maintain and improve our standards.
Belonging to a National Group and being part of a family, whose members are totally customer focused and operate to the highest industry standards.
Back-up and resources from other Quality Movers around the UK, working together for each other’s mutual benefit.
Promotion on our customer focused website with your own member page.
Training and Member Discounts
- 3 for the price of 2 on any courses held at Andrew Pearson Training Services, Dereham, Norfolk.
- Greater discounts for bulk orders on Your Moving Group Branded boxes.
- Access to our affiliate member Next Level, The Removers Consultants.
- UK Moving Group “Mover of the Year” based on member activity throughout the year.
- Vehicle stickers and uniform badges available.
- Free Annual Conference for the whole family on Sat 9th February 2019 at Whittlebury Hall, Northants will include our usual Business Sessions as well as “Family Day” for mums and children, games, swimming, kid’s party and special event to be advised.
- Financial assistance through The Your Moving Group Benevolent Fund, should a member or any employee of a member suffer financially due to sickness, accident, ill-health or bereavement.
Quality Moving in the UK
Our Promise to You.
Mark and Andy are constantly striving to improve the Group and industry standards, to drive up prices. Continuous help, advice and assistance provided from two dedicated Moving Men.
If you would like to talk about this service please start a discussion here...
Proud to be affiliated with